By Robert W. Brodersen (auth.), Robert W. Brodersen (eds.)
A silicon compiler is a software program approach that can immediately generate an built-in circuit from a user's specification.
Anatomy of a Silicon Compiler examines one such compiler intimately, protecting the fundamental framework and layout access, the particular algorithms and libraries that are used, the method of verification and trying out, behavioral synthesis instruments and a number of other functions which display the system's functions.
Read or Download Anatomy of a Silicon Compiler PDF
Best anatomy books
Within the 12 years because the past variation of this article, the sphere of neurobiology has vastly accelerated. This re-creation is totally revised, with new fabric that displays the most recent examine in all parts of Developmental Neurobiology, together with stem phone examine and genomics. furthermore, fabric from the former variation is totally rewritten; despite the fact that, the preferred, hassle-free organizational layout of the former variation is still intact during this up-to-date textual content.
Construction on pioneering animal stories, and utilising new, noninvasive strategies for learning the human mind, study at the human amygdala has blossomed lately. This entire quantity brings jointly top specialists to synthesize present wisdom at the amygdala and its function in mental functionality and disorder.
Your price ticket to acing medical AnatomyClinical anatomy is the examine of human anatomy because it pertains to medical perform. in contrast to a uncomplicated anatomy and body structure direction designed to coach normal anatomical wisdom, medical anatomy makes a speciality of particular buildings and matters that folks may perhaps come upon in a medical surroundings.
- Endoscopic Anatomy of the Paranasal Sinuses
- Exploring Brain Functional Anatomy with Positron Tomography - Symposium No. 163
- Epigenetic Advancements in Cancer
- The New Foundations of Evolution: On the Tree of Life
Additional info for Anatomy of a Silicon Compiler
The OCT_FACET object, representing the contents of a "physical" view, contains primarily ocr_LAYER, OCT_TERM, and OCT_INSTANCE objects. Each OCT_LAYER typically corresponds to a photographic mask used for designing a custom chip or Chapter 2 The ocr Data Manager 21 printed circuit board, and can contain any number of OCT_BOX, OCT_CIRCLE, and other geometrical objects. 2 illustrates how objects are connected to represent some simple geometrical shapes. 2: Representing physical geometry in OCT The OCT_TERM objects define terminals, which serve as ports for passing information between the different levels of design hierarchy.
THE STRUCTURE MASTER VIEW AND THE SDL LANGUAGE A parameterized design can be represented using the "structure_master" view, which can be generated from either graphical or textual design specifications. SDL is a textual description, which uses a LISP-like syntax to describe the design, and is converted by the Design Manager, discussed in the following chapter, into the structure_master view. The relationship between the structure_master view and the SDL file is one to one; all design information in the SDL file is transferred to the structure_master view, with the exception of comments.
1. Libraries and Customization: The path-search mechanism To support libraries, DMoct uses a start-up file, generally referred to as a lager file. The file follows a LISP-like syntax, and is essentially a set of parenthe- sis-enclosed lists. The first element of each list is a key, and the remaining elements are directory names in the UNIX filesystem. The key, which can be an arbitrary string, provides a mechanism to categorize the search space. A full search is specified by the file name and a key, and the file is searched for in each of the directories listed under that key.
Anatomy of a Silicon Compiler by Robert W. Brodersen (auth.), Robert W. Brodersen (eds.)